Adds

Welcome!

Hello guys, this is my first post, and the first time I own a blog.




I'll be posting some photos, as I am studying and learning about photography. So hope you enjoy and follow my posts, comment as you like too! I am going to post mainly in my language (Portuguese) but I promise, i'll try to translate and post in both Portuguese and English. I also ask you to be patient (and i'm sorry for that! but...) I'm still working with templates and site structure, as I said before this is my first time blog, so I'm not used to Wordpress... I'm learning Wordpress  too! :)

This is my camera, it's not a big deal, but it's enough for me:

 
 


 

Specs about my digital camera:

  • 20.4 megapixels

  • 50x Optical zoom

  • 100x Clear Image Zoom

  • Optical SteadyShot® image stabilization with 3-way Active Mode

  • AVCHD™ 1080/60p Full HD video (Although i'm not making any videos atm!)

  • 3.0" tiltable LCD, up to 10 fps


I still learning how to take the most profit out of it, so if you have any hints and tips, please leave below on the comment lines! I'll be posting soon some shots that I took with it!

Please make sure to follow me on Twitter on Facebook AV Photo.

Thanks for reading, see you. :)



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário